Cyclect provides a full spectrum of upgrading and modification services to restore, sustain or increase peak operational efficiency by debottlenecking, optimising, or retrofitting equipment for aging plants and old marine vessels.
Our upgrading and modification teams help owners of industrial process plants or vessels modernise and upgrade to meet changing safety, productivity, and environmental targets.
Based on our decades of experience across industries, we will improve clients’ plants’ or vessels’ operating performance and productivity after commissioning.
- Project planning, management & scheduling
- Field execution, coordination & oversight
- Risk Analysis
- Resource planning
- Safety management
- Contract management
- Contingency planning
- Feasibility studies
- Front-end engineering design
- Detailed engineering and design
- Removal, Demolition, or upgrading of plant equipment
- Preservation of equipment
- Optimization & debottlenecking engineering
- Retrofit, upgrading, modernization and/or replacement of machinery, equipment and systems
- Equipment Hook-up
- Support in equipment shut-down and start-up procedures
- Inspection, cleaning, testing, commissioning
- Hydro / pneumatic pressure test
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Electrical and control panels
- Electrical power distribution system
- Generators, Alternators
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system
- Pipe and valve work including removal, fabrication, and installation.
- Coating & Painting works
- Heat tracing
- Customized lifting solutions
- Installation and alignment