Headquartered in Singapore, Cyclect Holdings Pte Ltd is the controlling shareholder of the Cyclect Group of Companies. The Group’s six distinct core businesses consist of engineering and construction, technical services, system integration, energy solutions and product distribution and facility maintenance.
We formed the following operational divisions under the Cyclect brand:
- Electrical Projects – Provides turnkey solutions and technical support services for an extensive range of electrical power requirements including generation, transmission, distribution, protection and control equipment and systems.
- Controls, Instrumentation and Automation – Provides services for equipment and plant control, instrumentation and control systems.
- Mechanical – Provides fabrication, design, and general and specialist repair services.
- Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR) – Provides a wide range of solutions, from conventional HVACR systems to sophisticated heat recovery systems.
- Product Distribution – Provides value added services for our distributed products, such as Norgren-Herion and Buschjost valves; includes integration of products into existing systems for more effective utilisation.
- Marine Services – Provides mechanical and electrical services for rotating equipment, such as motors and generators; diagnostics and preventive maintenance for onboard ship systems; appointed sales and service agents for selected brands of control equipment, such as JRCS, Taiyo, EMRI and Emotron.
- Cynergy – Provides sale and integration of energy efficient systems using the latest heat exchanger and non-electric-driven chiller technologies; appointed sales and service agents for ShuangLiang chillers.
AECO PLANT ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Aeco Plant Engineering is a key subsidiary of the Cyclect Group, specialising in the sale, installation and servicing of instrumentation and automation systems. The company has served clients in the petrochemical, pharmaceutical and food manufacturing industries since it was established in 2000.
Aeco is the appointed local sales representative for several brands of control valves, pneumatic and smart field instruments, such as Asahi Gauge, M-System, Nagano Keiki and etc. We also offer repair services for other brands of control valves, including Flowserve and Yamatake. Our service teams provide electrical and instrumentation works, focusing on pneumatic control systems and field calibration for pressure, temperature and flow.
Incorporated in 2004 as a joint venture with Cyclect Holdings, MecFlou offers design, fabrication and installation services for mixers, homogenisers, piping, storage tanks and pressure vessels. The company also offers customisation services for flow control and instrumentation systems. Mecflou has served clients from industries that range from pharmaceuticals and food chemicals to manufacturing and theme parks.
As MecFlou’s presence expands beyond Singapore, Malaysia and China, we remain committed to serving our global customers with optimum cost and solution.
CHEMICRETE ENTERPRISES PTE LTD
Chemicrete is the Facility Management Company (FMC) subsidiary of Cyclect. Its facilities management projects include Mechanical, Electrical and Building works for Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (Revenue House), Mindef (All West Zone Army Camps), National Library Board (26 Libraries island-wide) and Singapore Exams and Assessment Board. It is the incumbent managing agent for 39 Singtel properties such as Comcentre, Pickering Operations Complex, telephone exchanges and satellite stations in Singapore. Its stewarding maintenance contracts include Resorts World Sentosa and SATS Inflight Catering Center 1 & 2. Employing more than 500 engineering and service staff, Cyclect and Cyclect share a large pool of manpower, financial and engineering resources. Cyclect is also accredited with BCA L6 along with OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, NEA Enhanced Cleanmark Silver and BizSafe Level Star.
MEKTRONIC PTE LTD
Mektronic is a subsidiary of the Cyclect Group. It specializes in electrical works for marine vessels. Its range of services include maintenance, inspection, testing and servicing of Medium Voltage (MV) and Low Voltage (LV) equipments such as Switchboards, Vacuum Circuit Breakers, Air Circuit Breakers, Protection relays and Generators. It also provide technical solutions, electrical system integration, engineering assistance for projects, retrofitting of electrical systems such as cranes, generator excitation control, power generation & distribution systems. Lastly, it supplies and integrates electrical products such as motors, transformers, soft starters, VFDs and switchboards.
The team performs services worldwide and complements Cyclect’s main electrical team to provide specialist electrical services.